Here you’ll find all sorts of FREE educational stuff for any age. Enjoy!
Do you have ideas where to find more? Leave a comment here, write me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a line on Twitter (@Neuronicus) or Facebook (Scientia Portal or Neuronicus).
- FREE online courses at EdX
- Good repository for teaching physics and various other stuff, some really, REALLY cool: http://mertzimekis.gr/home/go/1780
- Game: https://www.climateinteractive.org/tools/c-roads/. You can download it or play on online. Read additional info here: https://www.climateinteractive.org/programs/world-climate/. It’s a good simulation game made by MIT affiliates about climate change, providing information about how this happens. Get climate change skeptics to play it. Good for playing as college or high-school assignments.
- Best EASY Calculus Book ever, seriously: Thompson, Silvanus P. (1914, 2nd Ed.). Calculus Made Easy: Being a very simplest introduction to those beautiful methods of reckoning which are generally called by the terrifying names of the Differential Calculus and the Integral Calculus. The Macmillan & Co., New York. (292 pages). FULLTEXT PDF
- James G, Witten D, Hastie T., & Tibshirani R. (EDs) (2017, 8th Ed). An Introduction to Statistical Learning (with applications in R). 440 pages. Springer. ISBN 978-1-4614-7138-7 (eBook), DOI: 10.1007/978-1-4614-7138-7. FULLTEXT PDF
- Hastie T, Tibshirani R, & Friedman J. (2017, 12th Ed.) The Elements of Statistical Learning (Data Mining, Inference, and Prediction). 764 pages. Springer. FULLTEXT PDF
ACADEMIA SURVIVAL GUIDE:
Nota bene: I have the full text, usually in .pdf format, of every single paper that I feature on this website. If you cannot access it from the links I publish, write me at email@example.com, tell me what you need it for, and I’ll send it to you.